310J Journeyman Trailer Technician - Reefer/Heater Experience, Mississauga
310J Journeyman Trailer Technician - Reefer/Heater Experience
Bison invests in the best equipment and the best people to work on our growing tractor and trailer fleet. We offer state-of-the-art equipment and software. As a Bison Technician, you will enjoy working in a clean, innovative and professional team-oriented shop. We are devoted to your career advancement as a skilled technician and support national tractor and trailer apprentice certification programs. All of our Technicians are enrolled in the Technician Safety Award Program, providing awards and recognition for safety.
As a 310J Technician, you would be responsible for the company's performance in terms of efficient effective and timely repairs and maintenance on the Bison Transport trailer fleet. You would be expected to be a team player in the Maintenance Department. Must be able to perform Preventative Maintenance checks, diagnose electrical, mechanical faults and effectively communicate these to other members of the Maintenance Team. Good communication skills and a professional attitude are basic requirements.
- A certified Reefer Technician
- Must hold a 310J License as a Trailer Technician
- Previous experience and qualification to perform Safeties are considered mandatory in this position
- Demonstrated diagnosing and time-management abilities
- Experience using computers to enter work orders
- Hold a valid Driver's License
Please note this position is permanent full-time and subject to a 4 day week schedule, 06:00 - 16:30.
- Flexible health coverage
- Flexible dental plan
- Paid Personal Leave Days
- Tool allowance
- Boots supplied once per year
- Group life Insurance and optional life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) and optional AD&D
- Education reimbursement program
- On-site gym facility
- Profit sharing
- Referral bonus program
- Career development opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Wellness program
To learn more about what we do, please visit our blog to view a short video: https://blog.bisontransport.com/the-people-behind-the-move
- Corporate Wellness Program & on-site fitness facility*
- Internal training through our Learning & Development Department
- Companywide career growth opportunities
- Corporate Lunches and Cultural Celebrations
- Develop meaningful relationships with our open-door policy across the organization
- Celebrating 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Active in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and apply today!
To follow along with Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!