Journeyman Trailer Technician/Mechanic, AB
Journeyman Trailer Technician/Mechanic, Weekday evenings
Bison invests in the best equipment and the best people to work on our growing tractor and trailer fleet. We offer state-of-the-art equipment and software. As a Bison Technician, you will enjoy working in a clean, innovative and professional team-oriented shop. We are devoted to your career advancement as a skilled technician and support national tractor and trailer apprentice certification programs. All of our Technicians are enrolled in the Technician Safety Award Program, providing awards and recognition for safety.
As the Journeyman Trailer Technician/Mechanic you will work in conjunction with the Service Coordinator, Tractor Technicians, and Trailer Technicians to complete preventative maintenance and repairs on the Bison fleet in a timely and efficient manner by diagnosing problems found during inspections prescribing the correct remedial action.
- A Licensed Trailer Technician
- Demonstrated diagnosing and time-management abilities will be key to your success in this position
- Previous experience and qualification to perform Alberta Safeties are considered mandatory in this position
- Experience using computers to enter work orders
Please note this position is permanent full-time and subject to a weekday evening shift, Monday to Thursday, 16:00 - 02:30 (10 hour days).
- Flexible health coverage
- Flexible dental plan
- Paid Personal Leave Days
- Tool allowance
- Boots supplied once per year
- Group life Insurance and optional life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) and optional AD&D
- Education reimbursement program
- On-site gym facility
- Profit sharing
- Referral bonus program
- Career development opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Wellness program
To learn more about the career opportunities at Bison, please visit our blog and watch a short video: https://blog.bisontransport.com/the-people-behind-the-move
- Corporate Wellness Program & on-site fitness facility*
- Internal training through our Learning & Development Department
- Companywide career growth opportunities
- Corporate Lunches and Cultural Celebrations
- Develop meaningful relationships with our open-door policy across the organization
- Celebrating 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Active in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and apply today!
To follow along with Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!