Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
...eager to provide world class service and support to world class customers?
...passionate about your ability to solve problems?
...keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is accountable for the company's relationship with the clients that he or she has been assigned. This would include many facets of the interface including guaranteeing quality of order entry and appointment making, relationship establishment and development, issue resolution and business level monitoring. In the most general sense, the CSR would be responsible for maintaining an exceptional contact with the client's needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Day to day customer contact by acting as a single point of contact between their assigned customer(s) and Bison Transport-ensuring that the customer's needs are properly understood and served
- Operational responsibilities including aiding in the translation of customer needs into positive action. The CSR must work with planning personnel to ensure maximum equipment utilization while maintaining targeted customer service levels
- Relationship building which includes responsibility for fostering a strong relationship with all client personnel
- Providing a Level of Service which includes knowledge of the level of service (LOS) that their client requires on any single shipment, and for their business overall
- Volume and destination Trend Analysis by having a knowledge of all their customer's individual shipment requirements as well as their general trends of business volume, the destination mix, and any changes or unusual developments
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Strong ability to adapt to varying situations
- Exceptional Problem Solving abilities
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask, manage multiple accounts, competing priorities and meet timelines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both in person and on the phone
- High attention to detail and accuracy integrity with data collection and order entry
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Bison is a multi-award winning, world class Transportation Company. We are a proud Platinum member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and were also named as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures! We believe in the aggressive pursuit of success which is visible in our history and stability as an employer across Canada.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the continued growth and success of a leading transportation company?
Are you seeking a mentoring environment that encourages learning and growth? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
We are currently recruiting talented, high performing individuals who have a strong desire to engage in a highly innovative and progressive culture. Join our Mississauga team today!
To learn more about the career opportunities at Bison please visit our blog and watch a short video: https://blog.bisontransport.com/the-people-behind-the-move
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format on the "Careers" section on our website: www.bisontransport.com
Bison Transport is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.
For more information on Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
Subscribe to the Transporter @ www.blog-bison.com
Snapchat: Search Bison TransportApply Now!
Analytics & Continuous Improvement
HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Sales & Marketing
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!