Analytics & Continuous Improvement
HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Sales & Marketing
Someone who enjoys the physical challenge a warehouse environment offers?
Organized and committed to providing an accurate inventory?
Keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for performing heavy lifting, selecting orders, inventorying materials and assisting with shipping and receiving. This includes loading and unloading orders. As a Forklift Operator you will work closely with our Warehouse Supervisor, Lead Hand, Shunt Drivers, Carriers, other Forklift Operators and other Operational Staff to manage the movement of freight through our warehouse.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Select orders using WMS and RF technology for our 3rd party customer.
- Perform duties for Bison Transport for cross dock (LTL)
- Inventory accuracy
- Picking, packing, locating and loading product (manually and assisted)
- Have a high awareness for safety and willingness for follow safety rules.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic computer systems
- Knowledge of Canadian geography
- Good time management & organizations skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work independently
- Hold a valid forklift license (counter balance, reach -standard steering)
Bison is a multi-award winning, world class Transportation Company. We are a proud Platinum member of Canada™s 50 Best Managed Companies and were also named as one of Canada™s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures! We believe in the aggressive pursuit of success which is visible in our history and stability as an employer across Canada.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the continued growth and success of a leading transportation company?
Are you seeking a mentoring environment that encourages learning and growth? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
We are currently recruiting talented, high performing individuals who have a strong desire to engage in a highly innovative and progressive culture. Join our warehouse team today!
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format on the Careers section on our website: www.bisontransport.com
Bison Transport is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.
For more information on Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
- Subscribe to the Transporter @ www.blog-bison.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/drive4bison
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/drive4bison
- LinkedIn: Here
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/drive4bison
- Snapchat: Search Bison Transport
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!