Analytics & Continuous Improvement
HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Sales & Marketing
Fleet Dispatcher - Central
...eager to provide exceptional customer service and communication?
...passionate about people?
...keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting talented, high performing individuals who have a strong desire to engage in a highly innovative and progressive culture. Join our highly effective Operations team today!
This is a challenging role, requiring a great deal of motivation and initiative offering you the opportunity to build a rewarding career with a leading transportation company. The Fleet Dispatcher (FD) will execute the day to day activity of their assigned driver fleet. This includes monitoring of the fleet, accurately distributing, receiving and updating information. The Fleet Dispatcher is responsible for identifying and participating in the resolution of issues relating to day to day activity of the driver is essential. The FD must be well organized, an excellent communicator and have a keen sense of timeliness in carrying out daily activities.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining relationships between our drivers and various departments within Bison
- Working closely with your team and assigned fleet ensuring our driver, customer and company expectations are met
- Regularly monitoring the Winnipeg city fleet and accurately distributes, receives and updates information in our state of the art technological systems
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Educational background in Supply Chain Management (or other relevant area such as Business)
- Dedicated experience providing customer service in a similar work environment
- Well organized, an excellent communicator and have a keen sense of timeliness
- Demonstrated attention to detail, communication, problem solving and planning abilities
- Knowledge of the transportation industry and North American geography are considered assets
This position is subject to a modified work schedule.
Bison is a multi-award winning, world class Transportation Company. We are a proud Platinum member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and were also named as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures! We believe in the aggressive pursuit of success which is visible in our history and stability as an employer across Canada.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the continued growth and success of a leading transportation company?
Are you seeking a mentoring environment that encourages learning and growth? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
Bison Transport is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.
For more information on Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
Subscribe to the Transporter @ www.blog-bison.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/drive4bison
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/drive4bison
- LinkedIn: Here
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/drive4bison
- Snapchat: Search Bison Transport
- The People Behind the Move: https://vimeo.com/marrinmedia/review/229572309/74f9d4a800#
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!