HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Do you have experience with building a brand and leveraging digital and content marketing strategies?
Are you a savvy marketing expert who blends vision with strategy for optimal business results?
Are you an inspiring leader who's ready to take a team of marketing professionals to the next level?
The Marketing Manager is responsible for a diverse portfolio of activities to deliver strategic marketing & communications solutions that support critical business objectives. In close collaboration with various key internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will lead a team of marketing professionals in corporate marketing strategy execution. This leadership role requires a visionary with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, who has a proven track record of taking creative and innovative ideas from conception to completion. This leadership role is accountable for all aspects of marketing and communications across various channels and tactics. The successful candidate will take Bison, an award winning business recognized across North America, to its next generation of Employer Branding and beyond. This role will partner with the business on critical missions that have industry wide impact, such as the Class 1 Professional Driver shortage. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with key stakeholders to tackle this key business challenge with energy, creativity and ultimately, results.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Develop comprehensive marketing and communications strategies in partnership with multiple business units (i.e. Recruitment and Sales) and across all levels of the organization,
- Establish and execute marketing strategies by transforming market trends and promotional opportunities into distinct competitive advantage,
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing programs and resources to help achieve business objectives,
- Develop campaigns, promotions and national marketing activities to build brand awareness, sales and community involvement,
- Manage Bison's online presence through digital marketing strategy (i.e. social media) and provide online presence analytics,
- Oversee a team of specialists (graphic design, writing, digital and events) in the development of all internal and external marketing and communications content, including but not limited to, websites, Intranet, social media, email marketing, and business communications,
- Maintain and build consistent branding across all marketing and communications channels,
- Deliver on day-to-day project management, ensure all projects and initiatives are on time and on budget,
- Oversee the development and logistical coordination of campaigns, event planning, community investment initiatives and major client focused events;
- Set and provide ongoing goals, metrics and KPIs to senior leadership; and,
- Other duties and tasks as may be assigned from time to time by senior leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role, which include the ability to performance manage, coach, supervise, foster teamwork, provide feedback and develop budgets.
- 5+ years of experience in generalist marketing communications, public relations, communications or a combination of these fields.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to deliver on time and on budget.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans that deliver measurable business results.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with an understanding of multimedia and visual communications.
- Solid understanding of current industry trends and digital publishing technologies.
- Expertise in defining and implementing standardized marketing and communications processes, guidelines, and policies across an organization a definite asset.
- Positive, collaborative approach to work.
- Relevant industry knowledge is considered an asset.
- Thrive in a supportive team that provides coaching and training to help develop your skills and progress your career
- Dispersed work environments that promote a healthy work-life balance
- Meaningful and impactful work and projects with an essential service provider
- Join our engaging Wellness Program & extracurricular sports teams
- Celebrating 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Achieve in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and apply today!
To follow along with Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!