Analytics & Continuous Improvement
HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Sales & Marketing
Corporate Marketing Manager
Corporate Marketing Manager
Do you have experience with building a brand and leveraging digital and content marketing strategies?
Are you a savvy marketing expert who blends vision with strategy for optimal business results?
Are you an inspiring leader who's ready to take a team of marketing professionals to the next level?
The Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for a diverse portfolio of activities to deliver strategic marketing & communications solutions that support critical business objectives. In close collaboration with various key internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will lead a team of marketing professionals in corporate marketing strategy execution. This leadership role requires a visionary with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, who has a proven track record of taking creative and innovative ideas from conception to completion. This role is a marketing generalist and leadership role accountable for all aspects of marketing and communications across various channels and tactics. The successful candidate will take Bison, an award winning business recognized across North America, to its next generation of Employer Branding and beyond. This role will partner with the business on critical missions that have industry wide impact, such as the Class 1 Professional Driver shortage. The Corporate Marketing Manager will collaborate with key stakeholders to tackle this key business challenge with energy, creativity and ultimately, results - #hireclass1driversorbust!
The Successful Candidate will:
- Develop comprehensive marketing and communications strategies in partnership with multiple business units (i.e. Recruitment and Sales) and across all levels of the organization,
- Establish and execute marketing strategies by transforming market trends and promotional opportunities into distinct competitive advantage,
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing programs and resources to help achieve business objectives,
- Develop campaigns, promotions and national marketing activities to build brand awareness, sales and community involvement,
- Manage Bison's online presence through digital marketing strategy (i.e. social media) and provide online presence analytics,
- Oversee a team of specialists (graphic design, writing, digital and events) in the development of all internal and external marketing and communications content, including but not limited to, websites, Intranet, social media, email marketing, and business communications,
- Maintain and build consistent branding across all marketing and communications channels,
- Deliver on day-to-day project management, ensure all projects and initiatives are on time and on budget,
- Oversee the development and logistical coordination of campaigns, event planning, community investment initiatives and major client focused events;
- Set and provide ongoing goals, metrics and KPIs to senior leadership; and,
- Other duties and tasks as may be assigned from time to time by senior leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- 5 - 8 years' experience in generalist marketing communications, public relations, communications or a combination of these fields.
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role, which include the ability to performance manage, coach, supervise, foster teamwork, provide feedback and develop budgets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to deliver on time and on budget.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans that deliver measurable business results.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with an understanding of multimedia and visual communications.
- Solid understanding of current industry trends and digital publishing technologies.
- Expertise in defining and implementing standardized marketing and communications processes, guidelines, and policies across an organization a definite asset.
- Positive, collaborative approach to work.
- Relevant industry knowledge is considered an asset.
Bison is a multi-award winning, world class Transportation Company. We are a proud Platinum member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and were also named as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures! We believe in the aggressive pursuit of success which is visible in our history and stability as an employer across Canada.
To learn more about the career opportunities at Bison, please visit our blog and watch a short video: https://blog.bisontransport.com/the-people-behind-the-move
Are you interested in tackling one of Bison's critical resource challenges? Do you have a passion and vision for creating a winning strategies for critical business functions? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Does your reputation speak for itself? Ready to make us better, stronger, faster? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
Bison Transport is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.
For more information on Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
- Subscribe to the Transporter @ www.blog-bison.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/drive4bison
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/drive4bison
- LinkedIn: Here
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/drive4bison
- Snapchat: Search Bison Transport
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!