Analytics & Continuous Improvement
HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Safety & Driver Development
Sales & Marketing
Executive Assistant & Sales Support Specialist
Executive Assistant & Support Specialist
...highly organized and detail oriented?
...passionate about people?
...adaptable in a fast-paced work environment?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
As an integral member, the Executive Assistant & Sales Support Specialist will primarily enable the Central Sales team for higher results in sales objectives. By performing specific on-going tasks and finding ways to enable sales activity in front of the clients, the Executive Assistant & Sales Support Specialist will assist the sales team to effectively execute their tasks. A high focus on attention to detail, focus and organizational skills will be leveraged for success.
- Actively assist in sales call presentations, proposals and delivery. Liaison with Marketing to accomplish as required.
- Ensure critical information has been received from new customers and logged in system (contracts, accessorial, etc.)
- Active role in assisting in rate proposals and requests via inquiries. Also, monitor and track progress on key proposals.
- Provide project coordination and support which includes any client correspondence.
- Logistics support - Presentation support for Carrier reviews, Carrier correspondence on mass communication.
- Utilizing your proven planning and time-management skills you will be responsible for managing the Executive's calendar, including the scheduling of, and preparation of materials for, meetings, appointments and conference calls.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- High attention to detail and well organized.
- Demonstrates initiative, focus and works well in a team environment.
- Minimum post-secondary College Diploma or University Certificate in Business Administration or demonstrated experience.
- Experience providing high-level administrative support.
- A high level of professionalism, the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and acting as a representative of each Executive.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines for multiple Executives.
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- PC skills - Windows, MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated professionalism in all aspects of service provision to all organizational levels
Bison is a multi-award winning, world class Transportation Company. We are a proud Platinum member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and were also named as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures! We believe in the aggressive pursuit of success which is visible in our history and stability as an employer across Canada.
To learn more about the different career opportunities at Bison visit our blog and watch the short video: https://blog.bisontransport.com/the-people-behind-the-move
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the continued growth and success of a leading transportation company?
Are you seeking a mentoring environment that encourages learning and growth? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
We are currently recruiting talented, high performing individuals who have a strong desire to engage in a highly innovative and progressive culture. Join our Winnipeg Central Sales team today!
Bison Transport is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.
For more information on Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
- Subscribe to the Transporter @ www.blog-bison.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/drive4bison
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/drive4bison
- LinkedIn: Here
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/drive4bison
- Snapchat: Search Bison Transport
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!