Bison's LTL road-and-rail service ships freight that is less than 10,000lbs and offers warehousing solutions to support just-in-time requests. The LTL Administrator will be primarily responsible for reviewing and maintaining the accuracy of information within our system. The role will also support our operations team by keeping up with timely updates of order status in our system, particularly with our partner carrier network.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating all customs requirements on our crossborder shipments
- Reviewing and applying rates to orders in our system
- Developing and maintaining our weight and inspection program in collaboration with our crossdock terminals and customer service team;
- Supporting our coordinator team through daily follow up with our partner carriers and status updates in our system;
- General business audits of our Operations and Customers to review accuracy and outline gaps;
- The LTL Admin assistant may be involved with other support tasks including but not limited to, admin support, customer service support, dock administration or operations support as the business needs may change.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as word and excel
- Knowledge of North American Geography is considered an asset
- Sound customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Corporate Wellness Program & on-site fitness facility*
- Internal training through our Learning & Development Department
- Companywide career growth opportunities
- Corporate lunches, cultural celebrations & healthy snacks
- Develop meaningful relationships with our open-door policy across the organization
- Celebrating 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Active in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and apply today!
To follow along with Bison Transport be sure to visit the following:
Analytics & Continuous Improvement
HR, Driver Services & Learning and Development
Sales & Marketing
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!