NORTH AMERICA’S TRUSTED LTL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
Bison is delivering custom transportation solutions for palletized and partial loads with exceptional customer service. Whether you are a truckload shipper looking for a complimentary solution to better service your customers, or a small to medium sized shipper looking for a more cost-effective solution to your distribution needs, Bison LTL has you covered. As North America’s leading asset-based freight solutions provider, we will elevate your business with supply chain access, and empower your operations with unique opportunities for cost savings and efficiency. Tap into Bison LTL by speaking with one of our experts or requesting a quote.
Bison LTL Services
- Our Less Than Truckload Services at-a-glance:
- Nationwide, 24-7 coverage in both Canada and the U.S.
- Personalized customer scorecards and reporting
- Online delivery confirmations
- Warehousing, storage, and cross-docking
- Industry leading claims ratio and quality control
- Extensive knowledge of grocery warehouse and retail sector deliveries
- Bison Warehouse Services At-a-Glance:
- Fully secure facilities in key Canadian and U.S. hubs
- Cross-dock, storage, and distribution services
- Indoor rail and truck loading/unloading
- Computerized inventory control and management
- Customized reporting and services
- Container loading and unloading
- Pick-and-pack services
- Ambient and temperature controlled storage
- Forklift services
- Less-than-truckload consolidation and deconsolidation
Your Grocery Warehouse Specialists
Smarter Zone Skip Solutions
Unrivaled Customer Experience
All-in-One Warehousing and Distribution
Why Bison Transport?
Bison Transport is a privately held, professionally managed transportation company, established in 1969. With a network throughout Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, Bison is a leading asset-based freight solutions provider that employs over 4,000 professional Drivers and staff. We proudly deliver award-winning transportation services to our valued clients throughout North America. We operate one of the largest, safest, and most modern fleets on the road today. Our investments in tractor, trailer and container-Bison equipment are a testament to the commitment we’ve made to our customers, staff, and the industry.
Our growing asset-based fleet boasts 3,000 tractors and 10,000 trailers and containers operating throughout North America. Beyond this, we have access to over thousands of trucks through our Logistics Operations, along with container cube and priority access on rail networks across North America.
Stay up to date with the latest news from Bison Transport!